Camayan Beach Resort is Ideally Located in Subic Bay, Philippines. The resort is on the outer part of the bay, surrounded by lush rainforest and a clear aqua-blue reef. It is far enough away from town to provide a peaceful escape and exciting adventure, but still close enough to enjoy Subic town shopping, cinemas and bar hopping if you like.
Camayan Beach was formerly known as Miracle Beach during the days of the US Navy’s presence in Subic Bay. The management team of Ocean Adventure assumed responsibility for Miracle Beach, the best beach in Subic, in December, 2002. In July, 2005, the first hotel building was completed and Camayan Beach Resort opened.
Directions to Camayan Beach Resort
- From central Manila, head north on EDSA and look for signs to enter NLEX
- Continue on NLEX Approx 76 km to Angeles City and look for signs for Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX)
- Take the exit for SCTEX toward Subic Bay
- Continue on SCTEX Approx 57 km and stay straight as you exit the expressway onto Maritan Hwy
- Maritan Hwy merges into Argonaut Hwy after approx 2.5 km
- Continue on Argonaut Hwy approx 3.6 km until it ends at stop sign
- Turn left onto Corregidor Rd
- Continue on Corregidor Rd approx 7 km to the first 4-way intersection
- Go right at the 4-way intersection onto Ilanin Rd
- Go to the end of Ilanin Rd approx 5 km and proceed through our gate – follow driveway to the right